Be a part of your community through our community support services (community participation)
If you’re keen to try something new, stay active, and be more independent, our community support services could be what you’re looking for.
Our service has something to suit everyone - no matter what you’re interested in. This service is a great way to learn new skills, meet new people, feel more connected to your community, and have fun at the same time.
There’s something for everyone
It’s up to you what activities you’d like to get involved with through our community support services - and our tailored plans can help you make it happen.
You can take your pick from a wide range of activities including:
- Joining a gym, sports team, or dance class
- Learning about shopping, cooking, or travelling
- Making music
- Learning about technology and computers
- Learning about iPad apps and social media
- Developing your communication skills