Learn how House with No Steps can support you as an NDIS provider across NSW, Qld, and the ACT
House with No Steps has been involved in the NDIS since the very beginning, and we’re a registered NDIS service provider in NSW, Qld, and the ACT.
If you don't have your NDIS plan yet, we can help guide you through the application process. Once your application is approved, we can also provide a whole range of disability services under the scheme.
Support to begin your NDIS journey
If you’re just starting your NDIS journey, there will be a few things you need to consider. Fortunately you don’t have to do this alone, our staff are on hand to help make your journey as simple as possible.
We are here to support you to:
- Understand the NDIS and how it works
- Find out if you’re eligible
- Identify goals and aspirations that the NDIS may fund
- Put together the documents you need for your application
- Apply for the NDIS
You can meet with us at one of our offices, at a location convenient to you, or even at your own home. Our goal is be there every step of the way and help make your NDIS plan a reality.
To support your transition to the NDIS, we have developed the 'About me' NDIS pre-planning tool.
Choosing House with No Steps as a NDIS service provider
Once your NDIS application is approved, you can choose House with No Steps as a NDIS service provider - meaning the disability services we provide for you will be covered by NDIS funding.
Whether you want to find a job, move out of home, learn new skills, or simply live a more independent life, our staff will support you to develop a tailored plan to help you achieve your goals.
House with No Steps offers a range of disability services under the NDIS. We can assist with:
- Accommodation or tenancy
- Early childhood intervention
- Finding and maintaining employment
- Household tasks
- Life skills and personal activities
- Physical activity and well-being
- Getting involved in social and community activities
- Travel and transport arrangements and training
- Assessing and training in assistive technology
- Managing life stages, transitions, and supports
- Integrating into school or other education programs
- Therapeutic and innovative supports
- Specialised assessment on skills, needs, and abilities
Talk to our Customer Service Advisor about the NDIS on 1300 538 746 or by email