Get involved and join our team of volunteers today!
Our dedicated volunteers play a vital role in the important work that we do. Each dedicates their time, skills and knowledge to make a real difference to the lives of people with a disability.
Why volunteer with House with No Steps?
- Make a real difference in your community
- Learn new skills
- Get involved in new experiences and explore new hobbies
- Be part of a great team of people and make new friends
- Increase motivation and personal satisfaction
- Boost your career options
Check out and apply for current volunteer positions available.
Our volunteer host program in Victoria connects children and young people with a disability with a volunteer host carer or family to provide regular respite.
No matter what your skills, interests or availability, there is a position that will suit you. Get involved and apply to join team today!
Being a corporate volunteer with House with No Steps is a rewarding and memorable experience for staff and organisations.
Got any questions about volunteering at House with No Steps? Find the answer in our FAQs.