Why choose HWNS Education and Training
Learn from the experts
With more than 50 years experience in community services, House with No Steps has a wealth of knowledge to share through our courses and disability training programs.
Being at the forefront of disability and person centred support practices, ensures that our courses are highly practical and relevant to current industry legislation and standards.
Flexible and convenient training options
You can study in a way that suits you, combining our e-learning modules and face-to-face delivery as needed. If you need training for your staff, we can come to your workplace and tailor your study program to focus on the most relevant topics. Our fees are competitive and government funding may be available.
Our Training Commitment
Our commitment is to:
- provide high quality training and assessment services;
- promote the idea that learning is life long;
- meet the individual needs of each learner;
- provide a training environment that is:
- conducive to learning;
- relaxed and friendly;
- clean and safe;
- enjoyable to attend;
- flexible; and
- provide fair and inclusive training;
- encourage personal and professional growth;
- respect the confidentiality and dignity of all learners
- and emphasise achieving positive outcome for all learners.